First off, I just want to thank everyone who reads my blog because I couldn’t imagine a more supportive community. So thank you!
But especially, I want to thank both Danielle from Inked Words and Wrinkles, and Nicole from awayinneverland for nominating me for the Inspiring Blog Award and for the Creative Blogger Award, respectively. Check out their blogs, because they’re both wonderful! ❤
Now, because I’m doing both of these in one post, the people I nominate can pick one or both of the awards! I’m not going to nominate people for different awards because the people I choose are both inspiring and creative. Another thing: Both of the lovely ladies who nominated me are nominated for the award they haven’t previously been nominated for!
- Thank and link the amazing person (or people) who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- I’m nearly 23 years old and I graduated with my BA in Anthropology about 3 years ago.
- On my personal Instagram account, I follow more minipigs than I do actual human beings.
- That being said, I don’t really use my personal account anymore, and prefer to just keep my bookstagram updated!
- I have an unhealthy obsession with things Tolkien-related. Seriously, the guy is one of my heroes and I find him incredibly inspiring.
- I also have an unhealthy obsession with coffee. It’s not even that I need the caffeine — indeed, I’ve never gotten a boost from caffeine. I just love coffee.
- The aforementioned coffee addiction probably originated with my obsession for Gilmore Girls a while back. That show made coffee seem like the beverage of the gods.
- As you may have noticed, I have a somewhat obsessive personality. I tend to go through phases, though. A lot of times I lose interest quickly, and very few things have managed to hold my interest for any significant amount of time.
Creative Blogger Award
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
- I used to be painfully shy in grade school, but grew out of that, and now just recognize that I’m introverted. I don’t have a significant amount of good friends, but the people I count as close friends, I think very highly of.
- That’s not to say that I’m not friendly. I am! It just takes a lot of time for me to share “the real me” with others.
- I’m incredibly sarcastic and snarky. But I also suffer from “resting bitch face”, so I think people sometimes believe I’m being rude. I’m not guyssss! My sense of humor isn’t for everyone, I guess.
- My taste in music is all over the place. I like folk, oldies, classical, opera, top 40, metal, rock, alternative, indie, hair metal, classic rock, punk, celtic, classic country, soundracks of varying genres of movies, dubstep, jazz, blues, showtunes. The only genres where I can say I dislike the vast majority of music are modern country, rap and R&B.
- And lastly! There are few things I love more in life than reading with a cup of black coffee. The coffee doesn’t have to be good and neither does the book. It doesn’t matter where I am, really. I just love it.
- Danielle from Inked Words and Wrinkles
- Nicole from awayinneverland
- Rowan from Bodacious Book Babe
- Lucy from Reckless Reading
- Cathy from 746 Books
- Jocelyn from 52 letters in the alphabet
- Eliza from The Bookish Universe
- Coffee, Books and Paris
- Silanur from Infinite Booooks
- Eunice from Nerdy Talks
- Jasmine from thesepaperwords
- Emma from emdoesbookreviews
- Angela from Perpetual Pages
So there you have it! Can’t wait to see your posts, everyone! 🙂